Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WooHoo! Have I Been a Lazy Blogger!

Didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. On my list of things to do today: Go look at a latex mattress that's on sale and Rob wants me to look at ... pick up Ben ... pick up Katherine ... make more muffins for Ben ... make some gluten free meatballs for Ben ... feed the kids snacks before the respite worker comes to take care of Ben while I cook, and play with the girls (yay! she'll be here for 3 hours). Do some more laundry (it NEVER ends!!!!) Balance the bank statement (Boo!). Straighten up (this also never ends). Make a list of all the things I need to do every morning so I won't keep forgetting them. I'm such an airhead these days. Call Ben's dentist to make an appointment to have him checked out. He's been crying lately when we brush his teeth and I want to make sure he doesn't have a cavity. Made one of my twice a week trips to the health food store to buy Ben more GF foods. Went to story time at the library with Caroline. Writing this is wearing me out . . . :-) Ben is on a new product called Liver Life and I'm going to start giving him the NDF Plus again tomorrow to hopefully start getting rid of some of the toxins that are inhibiting his brain function. I'll use up the whole bottle, and if I see no real improvement, I won't buy another one. It'll take me a while. He's been pretty happy the past couple of days. I even kept him with me at church on Sunday instead of taking him with me to the nursery and I was surprised at how well it worked out. I sat in the way back out of the main part of the church so I would disturb the least number of people possible. I brought a couple of koosh balls and a top that he proceeded to spin on top of the missals, but for the most part, he was quiet. I actually could concentrate on the mass. I'm starting to dislike taking him to the nursery because he's so disruptive and noone but me seems to understand him. But maybe this back of the church thing will work out. It's nice to be able to go as a family.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.