Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ben's Car Box


This is a picture of what I made today - Ben's Car Box. Since we're going to be doing a lot of traveling, I collected some of his toys and bought him some new ones to keep out in our car. Not that it'll solve all of our problems, but it's a start anyway. This box also gives you all a clue into Ben's interests and development. Some of it might just be wishful thinking on my part. For instance, he doesn't really care about dinosaurs, but has a passing interest in them, so I put in one stegosaurus. Some toys are long time favorites, like the fisher price music player. I think this has got to be the fourth or fifth one I've bought. Ben's hard on his toys, so all this stuff is staying strictly in the car, or in restaurants if we're on a trip. I'll write more soon I promise. Oh, by the way, guess was it was doing outside my house this morning? SNOWING! I swear! It's June for heaven's sake!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.