Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Trip to Seattle and back




Went to the city of Seattle and back this past weekend for a much needed break for out whole family. We stopped overnight in the town of Leavenworth on our way, a neat little German inspired town that reminded me very much of Solvang, CA. We had some great sausages, ice cream, and a swim in the hotel pool. It's been a few months since Ben's been in a pool, and he was a little hesitant. I think he'll warm up to it again soon.

8:20pm - continued . . . Just had to update you all and post a 2nd picture for today, one of Ben on the horse today at riding lessons. He was AWESOME! He rode the entire time! I never would have thought it would happen if you had asked me two months ago, but he did it! It's so nice to have good news to report. I'll post again soon, as I have more to talk about.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.