Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm thankful for . . .

1. My family. Not everyone has a great family. I'm lucky I do.
2. My kids.
3. Ben's therapists and teachers. He is getting more here than he ever has and I don't take that for granted.
4. The Air Force. In a time of high unemployment, I don't have to worry about Rob losing his job.
5. Food. I never have to worry about having enough to eat.
6. Books. I never have to worry about being bored. New ones are always coming out.
7. The library. I don't have worry about running out of #6.
8. Yarn. I have a lot of it. I love it. It makes me happy.
9. That I have a wonderful husband who cooks me breakfast on Thanksgiving.
10. My house. It may be mouse-infested and drafty, but I'm not out in the cold.

I could go on a lot longer, but you get the idea.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.