Sunday, October 03, 2010

Finding Nemo Again and Again!

Since the beginning of the summer Ben has been obsessed with Finding Nemo, in all respects. He's content to watch the movie as many times as you'll let him, and when he's not watching it, he's looking at the book - DK's The Essential Finding Nemo Guide - that I managed to snag from the used part of Amazon.com. His ABA therapists use Finding Nemo on the ipad as his reinforcement and he willingly works for it. During church, he looks at his Nemo book. On the Metro ride that we took yesterday he did the same thing before, during and after the ride. At restaurants, he watches Finding Nemo on my ipod Nano while waiting for our food. Any time that I anticipate a tantrum, Nemo comes with us in some form. I'm a little worried about what will happen when he gets tired of Nemo, but boy, we're sure going to use it while it lasts. Thank goodness for Disney.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.