Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ben Had a Good Day

Well, sort of. He decided to have a late night party in his bedroom last night around 3:30 am, and I checked on him, but he was fine, just wide awake. He spent a couple of hours making noise, rattling his bed and pounding the wall, but when I checked on him at around 7:00, he was fast asleep, pajamas and diaper off. His new thing is escaping from his diapers, which is why I hesitate to do the pull up thing with him right now, because pull ups are even easier to get out of. But I know the day is coming that I have to bite the bullet and do it anyway. His teacher said he stimmed less today, and his TEACCH playgroup reported the same thing. But now, left to his own devices, guess what he's doing? STIMMING! I want to write another entry on a different topic, but right now I don't have the time. More to come. . . .

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.