Friday, May 26, 2006

Nothing too new to report

Ben's doing okay, but he had a bad day with his Speech Therapist yesterday. He bit her and was throwing things, which he hadn't done for a while. He might of had a gluten infraction, or it might have been a reaction to the probiotics I gave him the night before. He did seem very antsy and chewy, not sure what is going on. The baby birds in the other planter have hatched and the ones that I took a picture of all almost big enough to leave the nest. That nest sure is getting crowded, since they're all big now and there's at least 5 and maybe 6 of them. They have little feathers instead of fuzz now. I got some good responses to my mother's helper flyer, I've got four interested girls, so I just have to make a decision. Rob has the next week off and today he went on Katherine's field trip to the science museum. I'm going to take Caroline to McD's before we pick up Ben from school, as she is a little bummed that everyone has something to do but her.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.