Saturday, March 07, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

It's kind of hard to believe less than a week ago we were about to have a snowstorm. Well, all that snow's gone now, thank goodness, and it's an absolutely gorgeous day outside. All my kids are better, more or less, and I will be happy to send them all back to school come Monday. It was a little rough there for a little while, but it passed, as all things do. Ben has been a little charmer for the past few days. He's smiling, cuddling with me, and generally being a good boy. Still spitting, occasional gasping noises, but for the most part no screaming or crying. He is still getting completely wiped out at around 7:30 pm, and I'm not sure why. His schedule hasn't gotten any harder, but every night, right before bed he winds down and sometimes falls asleep right where he's sitting. I'm not complaining but it's unusual behavior for him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.