Sunday, September 25, 2005

I Guess I'm a Lazy Bl0gger!!!

It's been a while since my last p0st. S0rry ab0ut that. But t0day, I am g0ing t0 give Ben a test. We are g0ing t0 take the kids t0 Chuck E Cheese's t0day after church and I'm g0ing t0 let him have pizza, the regular kind, with the enzymes 0f c0urse, and we'll see what happens. I'll give it a few days and keep him 0n the GFCF diet 0therwise. If the enzymes d0 what they are supp0sed t0 d0, we sh0uldn't see any difference. My plan is, if this w0rks 0ut t0 p0ssibly try intr0ducing hard natural cheeses, like cheddar and parmesan, int0 his diet, because they are all0wed 0n the SCD diet, and then maybe add s0me g0at's milk y0gurt. Eventually I will pr0bably try the SCD diet full fledged, unless we start seeing s0me very c0nsistent impr0vement 0therwise. But f0r n0w, it w0uld be nice if I c0uld br0aden his diet with0ut hurting the impr0vement he's made. His receptive language is s0 g00d n0w, meaning he f0ll0ws 0ne step directi0ns alm0st with0ut hesistati0n. He's w0rking really well at the therapist's and even yelled "Ahhh D0ne" when he didn't want t0 c0mplete a task with his speech therapist. His teachers at sch00l have n0thing but p0sitive things t0 say ab0ut him, but his Sp Ther. there says he's very c00perative but still n0t engaged in what he's d0ing. He still stims all the time, but can be redirected fairly easily. He's st0pped chewing 0n all the w00d in the h0use (thank g00dness) and is dr0pping things a little less 0ften. He's als0 st0pped jumping up and d0wn all the time, and n0w 0nly d0es it 0n his tramp0line, which he uses quite a bit. I'm trying t0 give him a l0t 0f meat t0 eat every day s0 that his ir0n levels will impr0ve with0ut the use 0f a supplement. He had a bad night last night th0ugh, and was up at 3:45 f0r wh0 kn0ws h0w l0ng, and s0 c0nsequently, is still sleeping as I write.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.