Friday, March 16, 2007

Surgery Cancelled, Ben is Recovering

Ben was supposed to finally have all his crowns put in down at Fort Bragg yesterday, but sure enough, he got sick on Wednesday so we had to cancel his surgery once again. Rescheduled for May 4th. He was okay this morning so I sent him back to school and he seemed perfectly glad to go. I think he really likes school. On Wednesday afternoon he spent most of the time just laying around on the couch, something he only does when he's running a fever and doesn't feel well. He even snuggled with me while I watched Oprah! I kind of like the cuddly, calm, needy Ben, but I'm glad he's feeling better, for his sake. His appetite seems to be back too, after eating very little for the past couple of days. Right now I've got a big batch of Gluten Free Banana muffins in the oven, hopefully he'll be tempted enough to have one when he gets home. The girls and I like them too, even though they're GF. Most GF stuff just isn't all that tasty but sometimes I find an exception.
In other family news, Katherine finally lost one of her top front teeth today. I gave it a little yank when I brushed her teeth this morning and out it came. No pain at all because it was REALLY loose. She's a snaggle tooth now, very cute. Guess we have to expect the tooth fairy to make a stop by tonight!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.