Thursday, June 23, 2005

Looking Forward to Our Trip

Thanks goodness for the Wiggles. I think Ben will be glad to start school again on July 5th, as I'm sure he's getting bored. I know I am. I've still got to clean the house and he's developed an affection for our potted plants and of course, the ever popular throwing hard objects down on the wood floor to hear the cool sound they make. I have a lot of books on my reading list, some about educating autistic children, but I'm finding it hard to make the time to do any significant work with Ben. I'm so glad he's still getting therapy and will be in school again soon, I think it's definitely the best thing for all of us. I am going to take him to a Bible school concert tonight that Katherine is going to be in and I'm not looking forward to it. Rob has to work late and can't be there, and Ben's hard to control in public places. I intend to bring a lot of lollypops. The kid's going to have no teeth by the time he's ten.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.