Sunday, June 19, 2005

We Had a Good Weekend

Ben had an awesome day yesterday! He was as good as gold at the festival we went to and definitely deserved the "baby of the day" award. He beat Katherine and Caroline hands down for good behavior. I don't know if it's the oils or not, but he's been making awesome eye contact too. Today at the mall, while we were eating our lunch, everytime I looked at him he was looking back at me smiling. He's always happy when he's eating. Rob worries that he's going to get fat. Ben didn't say much today as usual, but I though I caught the word juice this morning and he definitely said cookie at dinner, while eating one. His rash is totally gone now, and for the most part, his bowels are normal . . for him, anyway. I think it may have been caused by the NDF Plus, I'll give it to him again when we get back from Europe. He gobbled down his gluten free rice pasta at dinner tonight, at least that's one more thing I can give him when he goes on "THE DIET" .

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.