Sunday, February 01, 2009

Got the Auth

Well, I recieved the authorization for the out of network doctor that Ben is going to see, but of course, it has the wrong insurance codes on it. It's always something, isn't it? So I have several phone calls lined up for tomorrow morning. I'm faced with a forecast for snow again on Monday and Tuesday, and I really hope that doesn't mess up my Wed morning appointment with his new doctor in Maryland. Her office person said I can do a phone consult if the kids have a delay, but Tricare doesn't pay for phone consults. At least I don't have to bring Ben to this first appointment. It's just going over his medical history, filling out paperwork, determining what tests might be needed, etc. I'm still bummed out by all the ice all over our driveway but the weather guy tells me it's supposed to warm up today, so maybe I'll be lucky and it'll melt. I joined the rec center across the street from us for the next month, since the weather has been unpredictable. At least I'll have no excuse for not getting some exercise. They have a couple of tread mills, some weights and an olympic sized indoor pool. If all goes well, I'm going to head over there tomorrow after the kids get on their buses. Oy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.