Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sickness and Wellness

Ben came home from school early yesterday with a fever. I put him on the couch, turned on the tv for him, gave him his favorite fuzzy CARZ blanket and he layed there almost the whole afternoon and even took a nap at one point. It would have been kind of nice, actually, if it hadn't been so pitiful. I'm not used to having a quiet, tv watching kind of Ben. His fever hovered around 100 and 101, but I never gave him Motrin, since I've been told that if it's a low grade fever, it's better to let it burn off by itself. I put him to bed promptly at 8pm and didn't plan on sending him in today. But when he woke up bouncy, happy and feverless, I changed my mind. Off to school he goes, and I hope he stays there. Caroline was sick since Saturday night and today is also her first day back. Finally!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.