Thursday, July 07, 2005

Here's what's happened

Yes, Rob and I were in London four days ago riding the Subway around town. We stopped at some of the very same stations that were bombed. This is so surreal. . . I feel so bad for all the Londoners and so lucky that we came back when we did. It's been quite a week. Ben swallowed a bronze lamp switch (at least that's what we think it was) and right now we're waiting for it to come out. I'm lucky he didn't choke on it. I have to take him and Caroline to the doctor today,him for a blood draw for all those pesky lab tests, and Caroline because Katherine stuck a stick up her nose while they were watching (innocently, I thought) Sesame Street, and now they both say something is stuck up her nose but I can't see anything. The doctor's going to check it out anyway. I was pretty mad. As I said, this has been quite a week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.