Saturday, July 16, 2005

Still Going, like the Energizer Bunny . . .

We took Ben and the girls 0ut t0 lunch t0day at Jas0ns Deli. It w0uld have been a great event except Ben g0t jeal0us 0f 0ur f00d and R0b had t0 take him 0ut 0f the st0re. It was kind 0f sad t0 see him deparately reaching f0r a cr0issant, when all he had t0 eat was s0me tapi0ca bread with jam 0n it, applesauce, and a cereal bar that he just didn't care f0r. The gluten thing hasn't been s0 hard, except f0r ,m0ments like this, when he feels deprived. He d0esn't kn0w why we're d0ing this. He seems t0 be a little quieter, th0ugh he still spends a l0t 0f time flapping at his r0b0t and chewing 0n w00d ar0und the h0use. I w0rked with him three times 0n Wednesday, and there is n0 questi0n that that's a l0t m0re than he usually lets me d0. Still, there's been n0 speech pr0gress, but we've 0nly been 0n the diet a week. Patience is n0t 0ne 0f my virtues, sad t0 say. I want results!!! I guess I d0n't have ch0ice but t0 wait and see if it all helps in the l0ng run.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.