Thursday, December 22, 2005

But I Don't Know How He Found the Food Dye . . .

Ben is purple. Really. I bought some neon colored food colorings the other day at Harris Teeter and Ben found it. The purple one anyway. I gave him a good bath and he looks a little better than he does in this picture, but he's still stained purple, and seems to be oblivious to it. I hope he's back to normal by Christmas, or there will be some pretty interesting pictures out of it. Rob and I tried to make light of it, because he actually did look quite funny, but in the back of my mind I know had it been something more dangerous than food coloring we could have been in real trouble. I don't know how he got to it. I had it up on the shelf. The only thing I can think is that I must of left that purple bottle somewhere where he found it. But he's getting so tall, he can reach a lot of things he couldn't reach before. He's helped himself to the Christmas cookies on the counter more than once!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.