Friday, December 30, 2005

Post Christmas Reorganization

Hello everyone, we're doing okay today. Ben is spinning things in the other room and the girls are playing (mysteriously) upstairs. I've run out of enzymes for Ben and guess what? He's started chewing wood again, along with everything else, like plastic dinosaurs or Ken's hands and feet, much to the girls dismay. Enzymes aren't cheap, and I was trying to see if I could wean him off of them, but I guess I got my answer when the chewing started again. So I ordered more. I can't wait for school to start back, though it has been nice not having to drive someone to or from school all the time. Sometimes it seems I'm in the car all day long. Ben enjoyed his Christmas, and he did much better at Kathy's than I expected him to. He seemed content and didn't try to leave the house by pulling us to the door. He's doing even better at pointing and I've been practicing it with him every day. He's really enjoyed his sand and water table, but I put it out on the deck so it will be an outside thing. I'll have to get some birdseed to put in it because he throws the rice that I put in the water side all over the place. This morning he got a hold of a bottle of nail polish that one of the girls got in their stocking and got it all over the wood floor. Luckily, it does scrape up, but it's just tedious work to do. Sometimes its just one thing after another. But Happy New Year everyone, I hope it's a great one!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a writer, calligrapher, bookseller, wife and mother to three teenagers.